Saturday, October 31, 2009

As I Am

I would like to wish Ms. Sunshine good luck for her performance of Gee, TTL and Hot Issue next week during the Gala Night... lol I didn't want to join Korean Culture Club because I refuse to become more K-obsessed than I already am. I mean, how often do you find me talking about something Korean? All the time right? lol

Now, butterflies do have legs... I had no idea when Fang asked me why I didn't draw the legs when we were playing pictionary, I answered with "Butterflies got leg meh?"... So she had the idea that I think butterflies just simply fly until they drop dead naturally... That would be tiring wouldn't it? I have silly thoughts



Physics people are very fun people to hang out with... lol We are one hyperactive lot



Anyways I used this new soap my mom bought... Victoria Secret's Love Spell... I smell like peaches and jasmine... I feel like eating myself in the near future...

Toodles~
-Qibah-

PS: Faiq, you owe me green tea =D

0 comments: