Friday, July 17, 2009

Sorry Sorry

For all I know Adeq have changed his blog three times, new link here

So yeah...

Yesterday...

Anne was there in the morning, going all haywire because of too many work to be done... She was supposed to be in training (not sure what about but yeah training) but in the afternoon I was all alone on the office...

Then, *drums playing in the background* The CEO went in with Karl (the malay chinese)... and I was stapling some papers that I just photocopied... Yea... Not long after that the fire alarm rang... and again I was left alone in confusion for a while until the cleaner (I am unsure of his name, it's either Javoo or Japoor) signalled to go down... So I packed my bags and reunited with the next door people (Ka Yati and Amy of fuel and insurance) and went down, down and down pakai stairs... Then we were asked to go to Hangar 3... (The fire alarm rang once before when I was in my office... Anne half-day, so the only ones left in the office was me and Hui Yee... Hui Yee was next door at the time the fire alarm rang and I was confused because when I was in school and the fire alarm rang no one panicked or even care of the annoying bell sound, tapi outside arah the hallway there were two girls running... Moments later Hui Yee went in the office and said "C'mon Qibah, fire alarm")

Today...

Anne had total disregard that she had training and came to work. She had her Indonesian staff tax to work on and Mr. Abu Bakar wasn't replying her... So she was dead worried...

Zur wasnt at work (she had the same training as Anne) so I don't have any invoices to do... Therefore I did more photocopying to do, finished it actually.. I'm quitting on the 23rd so I have to update my work... I have to do matching before thursday and update payroll thingy before then too... I'm being paid to walk, talk and smile :) yeah right, I have so much to do before I quit

Toodles~
-Qibah-

0 comments: