Monday, July 20, 2009

Gara Gara Go!

My sister, my very own sister: Aisyah, I've just found out likes Bom from 2NE1... She was pointing at Bom then said "Aisyah"... She's only 1 and she has extreme love for Koreans. You only get that from my sister, not anyone else's. *Wink*


(from Left to Right): CL, Bom, Sandara and Minzy

I like Minzy though, she emits this extremely cool vibe and from Girls' Generation (SNSD) I like Sooyoung. She's sooooooo cute =)



Toodles~
-Qibah-

PS. Aisyah also likes TOP from Bigbang (due to her sister's obsession towards TOP) tapi I cant find TOP's picture that does him justice because the moving, talking TOP is way way waaaayyyy cooler than the one that's not.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This chick is cute?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_h8ensOfhe3o/TS2HwQHRMoI/AAAAAAAAFBs/oNuczpdN18I/s1600/sooyoung-44_10072009210450.jpg

To me she looks no different from your average spoilt-stupid Chinese girl rolling down Chow Kit Road in a car daddy bought her on her b-day.

I see that the Korean brainwashing ray must be working very well on you.