Sunday, February 8, 2009

Rehab

Applying for everything online is annoying... Error tia, Lag tia... sigh~ patience qibah, patience... So, little red riding hood had a wolf for a grandmother, what's new? bila kami liat movie darlings? cakap saja, saya menunggu~

so yeah... I don't care too much for money cos money can't buy me love~ haha michael buble

okay right actually I have no idea what to blog about... i'm just effing bored... see? i don't swear =) atleast never online... I'm a good girl~ if you believe that, then you're my new bestfriend hahah BFF ah?

come inspiration COME!!! and the more I say that the sleepy-er I get... must be the music i'm listening to hmmm mesti tukar yang upbeat kali.... you know make me hyper and jump around and stuff tapi nah, i dont feel like doing that today, next time lagi ku blog :)

Toodles~
-Qibah off to slow dance-

0 comments: