Thursday, February 5, 2009

Have You Ever Seen The Rain?

Since I'm being told that I act kiddish just to fetch sympathy I shall....




act more kiddish to rub it in your face! woooo~~~~ nobody (nobody, nobody but you) actually sympathises me, so don't worry...

I don't like being called a kid anyways... macam banyak udah kan? people ask aku primary apa... sigh~ muda banar.. actually everyone acts a bit childish at times, no? kalau semua urang act their age all the time dull tia... no more fun, no more laughter, just a serious world for adults... lies, deceit and dishonesty (semua pulang sama ertinya ni haha) all around you...

Now I sortof understand Peter Pan... I liked the cartoon... It would be cool kalau banar-banar ada pixies then we can actually fly off if kana the dust... and dont get me started with staying a kid forever and ever in neverland... kana molest lagi tu oleh michael jackson hahaha (talking about a different neverland)

so where was I? hahha right... adults (banar kah aku talk about this? banyak bah topic di atas ah) dont like being them tapi what can we all do? i can't stay being childish all the time ada jua time ku serious...

macam si sue cakap serious brabis mukanya kali i go all "Yoo bin lawa kan sue?" hahaha righttt maybe not so... I'm not exactly kiddish neither... It's called "RANDOM" darling... read it, learn it, live it... thats what i did, see where it got me? hahaha

udah tah eh... i just look kiddish (cant change that can i?) not act lah.. I love orange

Toodles~
-Qibah off to cry *sarcasm intended*-

0 comments: