Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hole In Your Face

Phantom is one of the groups I really anticipated their debut. Well, actually the ONLY group I anticipated for 2011 (all the other groups are just pleasant surprises). If they debuted sooner (yes, Hanhae, it's your fault for being too lazy) they could've won rookie awards and stuff because they're the best rookie group ever! Well without further-ado: (19 Songs, Debut single teaser, Single: "Hole In Your Face")

This song is a compilation of all those silly banned songs (Who bans songs about coffee? Korea does lol)



BEFORE YOU WATCH THE TEASER I WARN YOU: IT'S SUPER VIOLENT AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE VIOLENCE DON'T WATCH IT! 

Okay? Well, with that aside I have to say the teaser is awesome! I can't wait for the real full music video to come out... Which will be on 28th November (according to Hanhae's twitter)



And this is the single full audio. I like them already! :D Hanhae has personality, Sanchez has a soothing voice that I want to wake me up every morning and Kiggen is swaggerific! This band is perfect and I don't think they can be classified as "idols". But then... I want to see Hanhae dance lol



Toodles~
-Qibah-

0 comments: