Saturday, May 28, 2011

Freeze

I feel like doing this for every K-pop groups out there because... Well, I've been feeling restless since I woke up from my afternoon nap and I don't even know why... Not even Tumblr is cheering me up, I don't want to live in a world where Tumblr can't cheer me up :( So I'll do this because well, I'm severely bored. After reading the whole post you'll be severely bored. KEKEKEKEKE


2PM



The person I first fell in love with: Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul
The person I never expected to love as much as I do now: Kim Junsu
The person who everyone else loves but I don't: General Hwang Chansung
The person I love but everyone hates: Ok Taecyeon
The person who I used to love but not anymore: Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul
The person I want to be like: Jang Wooyoung
The person I'd slap: Ok Taecyeon (for being in front of the camera most of the time)
One True Pairing (OTP): WooSu (Wooyoung+Junsu)
Pairings I hate: KhunYoung (Nichkhun+Wooyoung)
Two favourite members: Jang Wooyoung and Ok Taecyeon
Two least favourite members: Lee Junho and Hwang Chansung
Who I'm most like: Ok Taecyeon (The ball of sunhine but I've been told that I'm most like Nichkhun)
Fan secret: I like Taecyeon but I think he looks like a troll :D

SNSD



The person I first fell in love with: Sunny
The person I never expected to love as much as I do now: Yuri
The person who everyone else loves but I don't: Yoona
The person I love but everyone hates: Hyoyeon
The person who I used to hate but not anymore: Tiffany
The person I want to be like: Seohyun
The person I'd slap: Sooyoung (lol please stop eating all the time)
One True Pairing (OTP): Taeny (Taeyeon+Sunny)
Pairings I hate: None, I think all of the pairings are kind of cute
Two favourite members: Sunny and Yuri
Two least favourite members: Yoona and Taeyeon
Who I'm most like: Sunny
Fan secret: I used to hate Yoona too but not anymore

BEAST/B2ST




The person I first fell in love with: Doojoon (because I like leaders... lol)
The person I never expected to love as much as I do now: Hyunseung
The person who everyone else loves but I don't: No one :D
The person I love but everyone hates: No one :D
The person who I used to not like but not anymore: Dongwoon
The person I want to be like: Yoseob
The person I'd slap: Yoseob (Stop being jealous of Kikwang, I like you just the way you are)
One True Pairing (OTP): JunSeob (Junhyung+Yoseob)
Pairings I hate: None
Two favourite members: Yoseob and Kikwang
Two least favourite members: Doojoon and Junhyung
Who I'm most like: Surprisingly none
Fan secret: I've never listened to any songs by them until the Breathe/Soom era

SHINee



The person I first fell in love with: Onew
The person I never expected to love as much as I do now: Key
The person who everyone else loves but I don't: Jonghyun
The person I love but everyone hates: I don't know anyone who hates a SHINee member
The person who I used to love but not anymore: Minho
The person I want to be like: Key, so divalicious
The person I'd slap: Minho, stop trying to win at everything!
One True Pairing (OTP): JongKey (Jonghyun+Key)
Pairings I hate: OnTae (Onew+Taemin)
Two favourite members: Onew and Key
Two least favourite members: Minho and Jonghyun
Who I'm most like: Onew (Clumsy is as clumsy does)
Fan secret: I used to not like Key because I thought he was girly, now I like him because he is!)

DBSK

Let's assume JYJ is still part of DBSK okay?

The person I first fell in love with: Jaejong
The person I never expected to love as much as I do now: Changmin
The person who everyone else loves but I don't: Yunho
The person I love but everyone hates: Junsu
The person who I used to love but not anymore: Jaejong
The person I want to be like: None
The person I'd slap: All of them for breaking up
One True Pairing (OTP): None
Pairings I hate: None
Two favourite members: Junsu and Yunho
Two least favourite members: Jaejong and Yoochun
Who I'm most like: Junsu (lol he's funny)
Fan secret: I started with them unfortunately I don't like them anymore

Big Bang


The person I first fell in love with: TOP!
The person I never expected to love as much as I do now: Taeyang
The person who everyone else loves but I don't: Seungri
The person I love but everyone hates: Daesung
The person who I used to love but not anymore: Seungri
The person I want to be like: Jiyong
The person I'd slap: Daesung
One True Pairing (OTP): Seungwhore (Seungri+TOP)
Pairings I hate: None
Two favourite members: TOP and Jiyong
Two least favourite members: Seungri (He counts as two because I can't pick anyone else)
Who I'm most like: None because they're all awesome and I can't compare TT-TT
Fan secret: SECOND BAND I GOT INTO AND NEVER REGRETTED IT AT ALL!

MBLAQ


The person I first fell in love with: Lee Joon
The person I never expected to love as much as I do now: Seungho
The person who everyone else loves but I don't: Mir
The person I love but everyone hates: Seungho
The person who I used to love but not anymore: Mir
The person I want to be like: Thunder
The person I'd slap: Lee Joon
One True Pairing (OTP): THUNDER AND IU!!! lol
Pairings I hate: None
Two favourite members: Thunder and Lee Joon
Two least favourite members: Mir and G.O
Who I'm most like: Mir T-T
Fan secret: Lee Joon Sshi lovely~ Lee Joon Sshi wonderful~

2NE1


The person I first fell in love with: Dara
The person I never expected to love as much as I do now: CL
The person who everyone else loves but I don't: Bommie
The person I love but everyone hates: CL
The person who I used to love but not anymore: Bommie
The person I want to be like: CL
The person I'd slap: Bommie (Stop eating corn!)
One True Pairing (OTP): No one
Pairings I hate: No one
Two favourite members: CL and Dara
Two least favourite members: Minzy and Bommie
Who I'm most like: Dara
Fan secret: Actually I don't hate any of them. 2NE1 is probably the only group that I like all of the members. I am a pure Blackjack :D



I'd like to do more but it's way past my bedtime and I've been dozing off typing this already. lol Good night



Toodles~
Qibah



0 comments: