Saturday, April 16, 2011

Baby Don't Cry

I have a bias in every k-pop group I like. But there's always one person messing up that bias list of mine from EVERY group.

2PM - Wooyoung, Taecyeon and Nichkhun (Yeah, I have three for 2PM just because their my main group now)

 

Messing up my bias list: Junsu/Jundyu/Broadcast man


SHINee - Onew


Messing up my bias list: Key


B2ST - Yoseob


Messing up my bias list: Kikwang


MBLAQ - Cheondung


Messing up my bias list - G.O and Lee Joon


Big Bang - TOP


Messing up my bias list: Ji-freaking-Yong! G-dragon


How can I not like them together? They're a double double double combo


U-Kiss - Kevin


Messing up my bias list: Eli (and yes, I know you exist)


SNSD - Sunny


Messing up my bias list: Yuri


F(x) - Amber


Messing up my bias list: Krystal


2NE1 - Minzy


Messing up my bias list: CL


2AM - Jokwon


Messing up my bias list: Jinwoon


C.N.Blue - Yonghwa


Messing up my bias list: The other three lol (Jungshin, Jonghyun and Minhyuk)


You know what you got from this post?


exploding ovaries from random qibah picture spams (The pictures aren't mine)

Toodles~
Qibah

0 comments: