Saturday, March 26, 2011

WOWOWOW

I have now seriously mixed up my Korean music list in my head. I listened to too much songs that I don't know their names anymore but I can almost always tell who's singing them. Almost. But I can't tell what the song is called or from what album it comes from.

Last time when all I listened to was 2PM, Bigbang and SNSD I could tell the name of the songs and what album they came from because I was awesome. Now I'm just an old forgetful person. lol


BTW, did I tell you I have this huge crush on Onew? (and key and Taemin, but that's beside the point... Onew was first :D) Onew is extremely cute. But sometimes he just so manly *shivers* Yeah, out of all the idols I know he's definitely one of the manliest :D Though he looks otherwise. He's smart too :) and funny :) and clumsy :D CLUMSY LIKE ME. The sole reason why I fell for him in the first place: HIS VOICE!!! His soothing voice. His voice. Is. LIFE. Forget Jonghyun, his voice is better >.<


Okay, I should stop Onew-ranting.

Toodles~
Qibah

0 comments: