Sunday, September 12, 2010

여우비

Raya. Now that Aisyah talks and walks and well amai, Hari Raya is very different. First of all, cleaning the house is extremely difficult when this certain two year old constantly trashes it. Second, Hari Raya visits are cut short because Aisyah ngalih and mengantuk.


Aisyah isn't the only reason it's different. UBD people only have 4 days holiday for Hari Raya. PLUS, the lecturers supply us with assignments and reports and expect us to actually do it within 4 days. I haven't started on my report or studied for my up-coming Korean test (Since I'm a Korean freak people expect me to ace this or something... Pressure)


But on a happier note... Semester break is coming up (With more assignments, reports, etc...) ANDDDD our Korean 손생님 gave us a Hari Raya treat: Free ticket to watch Korean B-boys. Which is AWESOME! And it's set for show on the first day of semester break. "Learning" Korean is so fun :) Korean is LOVE


Okay, I should shower.


Toodles~
-Qibah-

0 comments: