Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Brand New Day

I've had the chance of watching two Korean dramas with Mahzuz so far: You're Beautiful and Boys Over Flower. What I have to say about this is that he's extremely emotional in watching them. Yeah, sure... I cry, that's normal. A boy like him on the other hand goes "Ngapa ia kan bini bini atu???" and "Kaaaaaa, liat lagiiiiii!!!! Just ONE episode lagi!!!" and that continues until it's 3am.

He doesn't like other dramas though. I think it's because he likes lots and lots of pretty boys, I'm just unsure about this. I don't think he likes the girls except for Go Mi Nam and that's because she was acting as a boy. Yeah, the good old times when we would watch awesome Korean Dramas with me~

Now, Mahzuz is a changed boy. He starts playing football with the neighbor's kids. He starts bonding with Fadiddles, Waqi and Dao, boys way older than him lah basically.  He starts playing WoW and bla bla bla. 

Now I know how those toys in Toy  Story feel. Neglected. Nada tia lagi my little sister, Mahzuz. She was replaced by a little brother, Mahzuz. Ew.

HAYATUL IS BACK BEEE TEEE DOUBLE YOUUUU!!!! SHE JUST TEXTED ME!!! 

"Hi, ani Hayatul =p"

That secretive girl!

Adeq is also back. People from You Kay have been arriving (though ada urang atu ke Kay Ell). Yay~

Toodles~
-Qibah-

PS. How come no one keeps diaries anymore?

0 comments: