Saturday, April 10, 2010

Baby

My wireless class is so unfair. There are only 3 girls and the rest are guys. For presentation we also give individual marks for our peers. What's unfair is that they give 19/20 for Fang because she very pretty and they gave me 17/20 because I'm not (LOL I saw their paper) I'm jealous tu. I want to be pretty so that they'd give me 20/20 also. Nichkhun, you give me high mark also ah? hahahahahha

Mahzuz rule for borrowing his laptop:
  1. Do not throw it
  2. Do not shake it
  3. When carrying it the screen must face my body
  4. Do not drink near it
  5. Do not spit on the screen
  6. Do not let your friends touch it
  7. Do not lick or bite it (this is Fattah's rule but it doesn't make sense)
I'm never going to borrow his laptop. Ever. 

Toodles~
-Qibah-

0 comments: