Friday, May 29, 2009

I've Got A Crush On You

A LOT has happened since I last blogged (well, it has actually been a long time before i last blogged) so I shall tell my stories chronologically.

xXx

On 17th of May 2009 I went to the empire hotel to celebrate Zimin's birthday (happy belated, dude) but without him... Haha nadawah, it was to celebrate my dad's punya birthday (15th May)



Yeah, my dad turned 43 and yet he has no intentions of cutting his hair... I don't like it too long... Curly lagi tu~



We went out for a stroll afterwards. See? in this picture i'm taller than everyone! Muahahaha~ well it doesn't really count as being taller as i was standing on something but hey, the short girl can dream, can't she?






Me, Mahzuz and Fattah went to the beach while my mom and dad (plus Aisyah) went inside. I like that beach. It had no sand and it was windy. Well, enough of Empire.

xXx

Congratulation Kris Allen for winning! I still wanted Adam to win, he had killer vocals and smouldering grey eyes *melts*






Oh yeah, no comparison! Oh yeah, "someone" (Dao) said Adam totally rocked! Well, he said it just to cheer me up but everything still stands, You said he rocked~ Look at those beautiful eyes, my tall friend of course he rocked!

xXx

Some of my friends went to my house not a while back (it was last sunday actually). Meips went back early and missed all the fun of playing twister. Well, no actually she was saved from Hanis's butt going to her face and she was saved from "sangal badan" hahaha



Actually banyak awkward pictures but then some people would be angry to see them haha so i'm not posting them~ Till next time then =)

I've got a crush on you
My sweetie pie
All the day and night time
Hear me sigh~

Toodles~
-Qibah off to listen to Frank Sinatra-

0 comments: