Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'd Lie

SORRY, EFFIE!!!! sometimes your height confuses me wah haha I'm really sorry! (i must've mistaken you with my cousin hehe)

I liked Wonder Girls' performance arah Golden Disk awards 08' cool ah... Indulge yourself:




Why am I not in this picture, you ask? pasal kannnnnnnn aku mengambar! this was taken arah the annual family gathering we had last sunday



This is picture banyak arah other people's punya camera jua... during the family gathering last sunday si Mizah picked up every camera yang ampai2 on the table then gambar herself sama si Hafiz... hahaha durang menari lagi...



Yes. Mizah, sway! hahaha Congrats for getting 3rd place to all my first cousins...



Spot the hidden me? well keep looking.. anyways.... I cut my hair, I didn't want it to be that short but ah heck! it'll grow back, right? hehehe



attempt winking haha not even close, Qibah!



Attempt-ikutkan-siSue haha sue likes doing this... so aku mau ikutkan haha



Attempt "Aisyah-Pout" haha my sister does it better, wanna see?



What I say? hahaha maaaa-mooooo haha she wanted food bah!



Isn't she a doll? yes haha



I guess that wraps it all up =)

Toodles~
-Qibah off to eat red Dragon Fruit-

0 comments: